Over the next few months, I will be participating in a speaker series in which several Denver area professionals will be providing information on various topics of interest to our clients. Our first event will be next Wednesday, February 21st at 3 pm at Metro Brokers at Marina Square (8101 East Belleview Avenue, directly behind the Great Northern restaurant, inside Suite F). Our speaker will be Mark Terry, a local real estate broker with 25 years of experience. Mark will be speaking about the current state of the market, new trends that he is seeing, and thoughts on where we might be headed. Mark’s talk will be of interest to anyone who is considering buying, selling, or refinancing in this fast changing market.
This event is free to attend and does not come with any further obligation. Although all of the speakers will be happy to speak with you further about your specific needs, there will not be any “hard sell.” We all share the philosophy that education, not fancy closing techniques, is our best sales tool.
If you can’t make it to this particular event, check out our upcoming speaker schedule and mark your calendar for any that sound potentially relevant to you. I will send additional information as each event draws nearer:
- March 14th – Financial markets and investing (Presenter: Tim Balfe)
- April 11th – Crypto Currency (Presenter: Russell Castagnaro)
- May 9th – Estate Planning (Presenter: Me)
- June 6th – Cyber Security (Presenter: Ray Hutchins)
- September 12th – Tax Planning (Presenter: Tim Byers)
- October 10th – International Travel (Presenter: Susan Bruce)
- November 14th – End of Life Planning (Presenter: Jamie Sarche)
Space is limited (really!) and so we would appreciate an RSVP if you plan to attend. You can simply send me an e-mail and let me know if you’re coming and whether you plan to bring any guests. If you know anyone who might be interested in this or one of our future talks, please feel free to share this page.