On Tuesday, February 3rd, at 3:30 pm and again at 6:30 pm, we will be offering one of our estate planning seminars: “Hidden Risks: Avoiding Common Estate Planning Mistakes.” The seminar will take place in Greenwood Village, near Belleview and Quebec, at 7350 East Progress Place, Suite 100.
Please register below so that we can be sure to have enough space and materials.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has somebody relying on him or her for financial or emotional support and either has no estate plan in place or has an estate plan that is more than a few years old should attend this seminar. The laws that affect estate planning are changing all the time, and the problems you can cause your loved ones by not planning or by having an out of date plan in place are numerous. In this seminar, we will go over the 12 most common mistakes people make when putting their estate plan together. We will also look at current trends in estate planning, such as how to deal with your digital assets.
If you are not sure whether this seminar is for you, take 2 minutes to complete our “Estate Planning Check Up.” If your answers to any of the questions are “No” or “Not Sure,” you should attend:
This seminar is designed to teach attendees:
- The advantages and disadvantages of wills and living trusts.
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other creditors.
- How to protect your heirs from themselves, and ensure that the fruits of your hard work get put to good use, not to purchasing sports cars and throwing parties.
- Simple steps to keep the courts out of your private healthcare and financial decisions, and how to make sure someone you trust can legally speak for you in the event of disability or incapacity.
- How you can provide a lifetime of care to a special needs child or grandchild.
Register to Attend
Although this seminar is free, we need you to let us know you plan to attend because space is limited.
To learn more about this and other seminars that we offer, please visit our “Consumer Seminars” information page.